Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time

Yes, it's the most wonderful time of the year.  The time we've set aside to remember the birth of our Savior.  What a wonderful time indeed.  Unfortunately, it's something so forgotten at this time of year.  I'm not judging, I'm talking about myself.

While going day to day worrying about things that have come upon us, I've forgotten the true meaning of Christmas.  Today was my first time in Sunday service in 3 weeks.  I helped out in Clubhouse 2 of those weeks and we were absent for the 3rd.  It was really nice to get back in there to hear a good sermon.  Bill had a great message that made me realize that God is there for me.  Even if my prayers aren't answered the way I want or in the time frame I want, that he's there for me.  He always is because he loves me.  That's why he sent his Son to Earth... because he loves me.

So, this Christmas season, I really need to focus on the love of my Father and what He did for me.

No comments: