Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Stepping It Up

I read a great article over the weekend on blogging and forgot to bookmark the website! Even though I can’t share the link, I can let you know what it was about. The main concept of the article was blogging on a regular basis and developing a plan for blogging. If you don’t keep your blog up to date, why would anyone want to visit? It’s true.

Up to this point I haven’t really been sure what or how often to write. Now I have an idea and it really inspired me to set a plan for my blog.

One of the ideas was to take part in the Friday 56, which I’m definitely going to incorporate. So, watch for that feature this Friday to learn more about it.

While researching the Friday 56, I came across Freda’s Voice. She has some fabulous blog activities that I’m going to join in. It also gave me some ideas of my own.

Here is a basic plan of what I hope to achieve with this blog.

              Sunday                  Serenity Sunday

              Monday                 Random Thoughts

              Tuesday                 Teaser Tuesday**

              Wednesday           Writing Corner

              Thursday               Book Reviews

              Friday                    Friday 56*

              Saturday                Quote It Saturday*

I will have some other things pop in from time to time, too.

*Friday 56 & Quote It Saturday are weekly memes hosted by Freda @ Freda’s Voice.
** Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading

No comments: