Friday, June 3, 2011

The Friday 56


The Friday 56 is a weekly meme, hosted by Freda of Freda’s Voice. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1.      Grab a book, any book.
2.      Turn to page 56.
3.      Find any sentence that grabs you.
4.      Post it.
5.      Add your link to The Friday 56

It's that simple.



My Friday 56:


The woman’s eyes locked on something behind Violet. Her face twisted. She rose from the table, grabbed her purse and left her coffee.

Killer Headline
By: Debby Giusti


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Friday 56 post, or share it in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

5 comments:

fredamans said...

I would never leave a coffee behind... LOL

Thanks for participating!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, my, she must have been in a hurry to leave her coffee! LOL

Great one. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Linda said...

Love that line, makes me wanna read it.

Yvonne said...

This sounds like my kind of read.

wutheringwillow said...

I wouldn't have left my coffee either.

Great sentence!