Sunday, June 12, 2011

Serenity Sunday

Serenity Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Cindy @ My Journey to Publication.

Join in by listing an inspirational verse from the Bible. What is speaking to you right now or just one of your favorites?

This week’s verse:
I love You, O LORD, my strength.
The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised,
And I am saved from my enemies.
Psalm 18:1-3 NASB

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Serenity Sunday post, or share it in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

1 comment:

Eileen Astels Watson said...

My favorite writing verse is:
"The unfolding of your words gives light;" Ps 119:130

I've been so distant from blogland and missing it. I'm trying harder to get back on it more frequently.

Hope things are going well for you and looking forward to reading that revised chapter! :)