Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thankful Thursday

There are so many things to be thankful for in this world that I feel this should be a time to reflect on everything God has blessed us with... and something things He hasn't. Because even though we may feel we "need" something, only God knows what is best. Sometimes that involves not answering our prayers in the way we want. So, I'm thankful for those as well.

I'm thankful for my Husband. For the way he takes care of me. All the little things he does that I know about and all those things He does that I don't know about. For the way he takes care of our son. Our little one will grow up to be a wonderful man because of his dad and his love and sacrifice for him. There are so many things I'm thankful for with my husband, but most of all it's for being him, a wonderful man of God, and for loving me just the way I am.

I'm thankful for my dear son. His thirst for adventure always keeps us guessing who we are today. I could be anyone from Wolverine to Mommimus Prime. His smile melts my heart and brings joy to my day. When he says I love you and gives me a hug and kiss, I'm on top of the world. He's such a dear and previous gift from above.

These simple words do not express the depths of my gratitude for being a wife and mother to these 2 very special boys in my life.

No comments: