Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Writing Corner


Not much has been going in my little corner of the writing world. With overtime at work and just being plain busy at home, writing has been slow. I’m currently working my way through a revision on my first chapter based on some comments from one of my CPs. She gave me some interesting feedback and it was a great critique. I’m about halfway through the second chapter all in all. I’m very excited about it and when more time opens in a few weeks, I’ll be back to writing a little more.

Other than the current book I’m working on, an idea for a four book series came to me based around an Italian family. My grandmother was from Italy and it holds a special place in my heart. The series will be a tribute to her and my heritage. To give you a little scoop the four books will center around 3 brothers and their younger sister. I’m currently developing each of the characters and a storyline for book 1.


Untitled Novel
Chapter           2
Page                15
Word Count    4,116/60,000


Let me know how your writing is going. Are you on a roll? Or are you stuck?

No comments: